UPDATE: Shipping Delays Due to Shipment Carrier Delays
Please be assured that our team is working hard to get your products out to you as expediently as possible. Due to the COVID-19 situation, you may experience an increased shipping timeframe. USPS is experiencing shipment delays that are beyond our control. Like many other businesses, this is likely due to enhanced safety and sanitation procedures set in place to protect our valued postal service workers and the high increase in online shopping this holiday season. We value you as a part of our Elderberry Family and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
UPDATE: Increased Operational & Product Safety
As we face these strange times with uncertainty of how our communities will be impacted, our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Nothing is more important to The POWER of Elderberries than the safety and well-being of our community. Our team has been closely monitoring all the news and available information regarding the Coronavirus from credible sources, so that we could have accurate information to make the best decisions for our customers and employees. Our core mission is to help families stay well, therefore we feel that it is our duty to you all to continue our operations. That being said, our team will continue to monitor this situation and will make quick, appropriate decisions with vigilance, informed by the latest science-based information.
The POWER of Elderberries is taking the follow steps to help prevent the spread of the virus without interruption to our business or fulfillment of orders:
Operational & Product Safety
• Continued sanitation of our production facility
• Increased, aggressive ongoing sanitation schedule of equipment and facility
• Restricting access to facility from anyone other than employees
• Requiring all employees to follow strict health and safety guidelines such as mandated frequent hand washing, full sanitation of equipment and surfaces before and between shifts, wearing gloves during all aspects of production and packaging
• Providing hand sanitizers throughout production facility and in delivery vehicles
• Discontinuing the inclusion of dosage cups with our bottles to reduce surface contact points
• Requiring employees to closely monitor their health and report if they begin experiencing any flu-like symptoms at all immediately
• Supporting employees with time off needs to care for themselves and their families
• Educating employees on the virus and how to mitigate the spread
• Providing remote work options where possible
We will continue to transparently share information to ensure that everyone has the latest factual updates. At this time, we hope that you will focus on taking care of yourself and your families, following the necessary steps to help support your health. We are in this together and are so grateful for our elderberry community.